26 Oct 14:00 - 27 Oct 18:00 - Ulaanbaatar
International School of Ulaanbaatar
Dear Admission representatives,
Greetings from Mongolia!
The annual Global University Fair 2018 in Ulaanbaatar is a major recruitment event organized by the International School of Ulaanbaatar (ISU) and the Educational Advising and Resource Center (EARC). We welcome you/your school to take part in this unique opportunity to provide your institution with maximum exposure to Mongolian students interested in pursuing studies abroad.
This year's fair will begin with visits to local high schools in Ulaanbaatar on October 25, followed by a two-day fair held at the International School of Ulaanbaatar on October 26-27. On Saturday morning, October 27, university reps will have an opportunity to meet area high school counselors and discuss admissions processes and offer advice for students. On Sunday, October 28, a cultural tour to learn about Mongolia, its culture and traditions will be offered to all representatives.
Registration deadline: September 14, 2018
Snapshot of last year's event:
- 21 schools participated from 9 countries (Bulgaria, China, Germany, Korea, Japan, Kyrgyzstan, Switzerland, United Arab Emirates, the United States)
- 1,000 students and parents attended fair
- Mini fairs held at 3-4 high schools (400 student attendees)
- Reps hosted a number of presentaiton during fair, w/Facebook Live simulcast
- Discussion session with 20 school counselors
- Culture tour at Terelj National Park (70km from UB city)
Our students are looking forward to learning more about your schools!
If you have any questions, please send an email to Mr. Ganaa of the EARC at firstname.lastname@example.org (and CC Ms. Eggie of ISU at email@example.com)