17 Jun 10:00 - 15:00 - Ulaanbaatar
➧ More info
Steppe Yoga is a guided TOUR that blends yoga, nature, culture, food, and adventure to create a truly authentic Mongolian experience. Come and enjoy the wonder of Mongolia with conscious and sustainable manner.
Open your heart to the wild, pristine nature that is Mongolia, and begin a powerful transformation.
Embrace Central and Northern Mongolia’s picturesque, sweeping mountain ranges that merge into pined forests and flower fields dotted with little white gers (traditional dwellings) sprinkled across the landscape.
If you want an experience that combines the spiritual, cultural, and scenic gems of Mongolia, then this is the journey for you!
This twenty-day adventure includes daily nourishing yoga sessions and a five day horse ride, living, breathing and adventuring like the warrior Chinggis khan. And that’s just the beginning!
There will be rugged natural conditions and horse riding, providing the greatest personal rewards and lessons for those who are up to the challenge. This traditional pilgrimage is something truly unique, allowing you to experience one of the world’s last living nomadic cultures in an authentic way.
Explore Central & Northern Mongolia
YOGA TOUR ITINERARY (Jun 17– July 6)
www.steppeyoga.com/northern-mongolia/" target=_blank class="shref">www.steppeyoga.com/northern-mongolia/
Day 1 – Ulaanbaatar
Day 2 – Elsen Tasarhai – Mini Gobi desert
Day 3 – Elsen Tasarhai – Mini Gobi desert
Day 4 – Uurtiin am gorge
Day 5– Orkhon waterfall
Day 6 – Eight lakes (Horse riding journey)
Day 7 – Eight lakes (Horse riding journey)
Day 8 – Eight lakes (Horse riding journey)
Day 9 – Eight lakes (Horse riding journey)
Day 10 – Ancient Capital city Kharkhorin
Day 11 – Erdene Zuu Monastery
Day 12 – Chuluut river
Day 13 – Great White Lake and Khorgo Volcano
Day 14– Great White Lake and Khorgo Volcano
Day 15 – Great White Lake and Khorgo Volcano
Day 16 – Taikhar Chuluu rock
Day 17 – Ogii lake
Day 18 – Khustai NP wild horses
Day 19 – UB Farewell
Day 20 – Departure
Your host, Selenge, was born in Khuder, a small town in the north-east. She grew up in the countryside chasing horses, playing outdoors and picking wild berries. In Mongolia, she worked for 8 years as a tour guide and manager for people all over the world. She moved to Melbourne, Australia in 2010, and discovered the transformative qualities of yoga. Her journey lead her to India and Bali where she learnt the life changing yogic philosophies of asana, pranayama and meditation. In 2014, she combined her passion for yoga and Mongolian nature and culture by creating Steppe Yoga Tours. Her intention for Steppe Yoga Tours is to share this passion with the conscious community in a whole–hearted way in this unique environment. Selenge brings a refreshing sense of fun and irreverence to her practice. This allows people to explore new dimensions of both their inner and outer world.
Whatever comes up in this journey, you will be held, guided and given the opportunity to open up and be your authentic self! Letting go, laughing, rediscovering your truth, connecting to your inner child, dancing under the moonlight and releasing any shame or fears will be welcomed in this journey.
Selenge will invite you to ‘Re-Wild yourself’ release the energy and expectations of the city, and replace it with your connection to the earth. You will have the space and opportunity to re-birth your spirit and allow what emerges to flow freely into the elements around you. Selenge will guide you into stepping into your most empowered self by sharing her daily rituals and practice.
This experience will be hugely transformative and enjoyable!. The Mongolian nature and culture offers something exquisite and totally unique to anything else.
• Practice yoga asana everyday in nature, giving you peace and vitality
• Learn yoga asana, pranayama (breathing exercises) and meditation, giving you the tools to take home and create a sustainable lifelong practice
• Participate in evening interactive self-development workshops on the philosophy of yoga, resilience in a harsh environment, yogic breath…etc.
• Journey on horse back through stunning scenery five days, giving you a deeper sense of connection to mother nature
• Meet Mongolian nomads, learn about their life, play traditional games with the locals and party with them.
• Participate in unique culinary experiences such as Khorkhog (Mongolian BBQ), fermented mare’s milk, dried curd, and Mongolian cheese. (The remaining meals on the tour will be mostly vegetarian.)
• Witness a throat singing performance
• Immerse yourself in the history and culture of this unknown wonderland
• Attend Mongolia’s traditional festival, Naadam, in a small village (circumstances permitting)
• Participate in a Shamanic ceremony (circumstances permitting)
• Gather around the bonfire and exchange stories with your friendly fellow travellers
• Camp in the wilderness
If you want an adventure that goes far beyond what most tourist experiences can offer, this is the tour for you!
03 Aug 10:00 - 13:00
03 Aug 10:00 - 13:00
SteppeYoga tours SteppeYoga tours
Steppe Yoga is a guided TOUR that blends yoga, nature, culture, food, and adventure to create a truly authentic Mongolian experience. Come and enjoy the wonder of Mongolia with... ➧ More info